All racing gasoline or diesel engines, naturally aspirated or turbocharged fitted with injection (direct / indirect) or carburetted.
For race prepared engines operating over a wide range of rpm and temperatures.
STANDARDS – Above existing Motorsport standards.
TYPE OF USE Qualifying – Short distance race
The SAE 0W-20 viscosity grade minimizes engine internal friction to allow maximum power output.
For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants. By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an
innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy. This most advanced E technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.
- The SAE 0W-20 viscosity enables to compensate low engine oil dilution by unburned fuel.
- Maximum oil film resistance at very high temperature: Engine wear is reduced.
- Friction Modifier: Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- Low volatility: Oil consumption is reduced.
- High shear stability: Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- Uses of SAE 0W-20 viscosity require specific engine design and assembly.
- For optimal engine performances avoid mixing with other synthetic or mineral lubricants.
- Oil change: According to your own use.
Viscosity grade SAE J 300 SAE 0W-20
Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM D1298 0.853
Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 42 mm²/s
Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 8.0 mm²/s
Viscosity index ASTM D2270 166
HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F) ASTM D4741 2.7 mPa.s
Pour point ASTM D97 -51°C / -59.8°F
Flash point ASTM D92 222°C / 431.6°F
TBN ASTM D2896 7.97 mg KOH/g