TYPE OF USE
- All racing gasoline or diesel engines, naturally aspirated or turbocharged fitted with injection (direct / indirect) or carburetted.
- For race prepared engines operating over a wide range of rpm and temperatures.
- Above existing Motorsport standards.
TYPE OF USE
- Rally – GT – Short distance race
- The SAE 10W-40 viscosity allows excellent oil flow into the engine at start-up and fast oil pressure establishment while guaranteeing at hot temperature high oil pressure and faster engine revving.
For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants. By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy. This most advanced E Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.
The SAE 10W-40 viscosity enables to compensate medium engine oil dilution by unburned fuel and maintains a stable oil pressure. Maximum oil film resistance at very high temperature: Engine wear is reduced.
Friction Modifier: Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
Low volatility: Oil consumption is reduced.
High shear stability: Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
For optimal engine performances avoid mixing with other synthetic or mineral lubricants.
Oil Change: According to your own use.
- Viscosity grade SAE J 300 SAE 10W-40
- Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM D1298 0.866
- Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 90.9 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 13.9 mm²/s
- HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F) ASTM D4741 4.2 mPa.s
- Viscosity index ASTM D2270 156
- Pour point ASTM D97 -42°C / -43.6°F
- Flash point ASTM D92 230°C / 446.0°F
- TBN ASTM D2896 8.25 mg KOH/g