TYPE OF USE
All racing gasoline or diesel engines, naturally aspirated or turbocharged fitted with injection (direct / indirect) or carburetted. For race prepared engines operating over a wide range of rpm and temperatures.
Above existing Motorsport standards.
Endurance – Rally – GT – Historic racing cars with rebuilt engines.
The SAE 15W-50 viscosity allows fast oil pressure establishment while guaranteeing at hot temperature high oil pressure for outstanding reliability and faster engine revving.
innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy. This most advanced E Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.
- The SAE 15W-50 viscosity enables to compensate high engine oil dilution by unburned fuel and maintains a stable oil pressure.
- Maximum oil film resistance at very high temperature: Engine wear is reduced.
- Friction Modifier: Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- Low volatility: Oil consumption is reduced.
- High shear stability: Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
Oil change: according to your own use.