For race prepared engines operating over a wide range of rpm and temperatures.
STANDARDS Above existing Motorsport standards.
TYPE OF USE Rally – GT – Short distance race
The SAE 5W-40 viscosity grade allows excellent oil flow into the engine at start-up and fast oil pressure establishment while guaranteeing at hot temperature high oil pressure and faster engine revving.
For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants. By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy. This most advanced E Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without
compromising reliability and wear.
- The SAE 5W-40 viscosity enables to compensate medium engine oil dilution by unburned fuel and maintains a stable oil pressure.
- Maximum oil film resistance at very high temperature: Engine wear is reduced.
- Friction Modifier: Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- Low volatility: Oil consumption is reduced.
- High shear stability: Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- For optimal engine performances avoid mixing with other synthetic or mineral lubricants.
- Oil change: According to your own use.
Viscosity grade SAE J 300 SAE 5W40
Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM D1298 0.860
Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 81.8 mm²/s
Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 13.6 mm²/s
HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F) ASTM D4741 4.1 mPa.s
Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 174
Pour point ASTM D97 -45°C / -49°F
Flash point ASTM D92 230°C / 446°F
TBN ASTM D2896 8.25 mg KOH/g