Suitable for all type of fuels: leaded or unleaded Gasoline, Ethanol, LPG, Diesel and biofuels and compatible for catalytic converters.
- ACEA A3 / B4
- API SL / CF
- MB-Approval 229.1
- VW 501 01 / 505 00
The API SL standard is more stringent than API SJ in terms of ageing resistance (average drain interval increased), requires anti-oxidation properties that maintain a constant viscosity avoiding sludge and deposits in the crankcase, anti-wear properties and dispersant capability.The synthetic Technosynthese® base stock provides high lubricating power and protects perfectly the engine while in intensive use on road, highway or in town.
- The high performing anti-wear additivation results in reduction of engine internal frictions and increases life duration by wear reduction.
- High viscosity at high temperature (SAE 50) is fully adapted to engines prone to oil consumption.
- Very efficient anti-deposit and anti-black sludge power which keeps the engine clean.
- Anti-oxidation, Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam properties.
- Drain interval: according to manufacturers’ recommendations and tune to your own use.
- Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral oils.
- Before use or if in doubt, always refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle.
Viscosity grade SAE J 300 15W50
Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM D1298 0.869
Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 154.7 mm²/s
Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 19.8 mm²/s
Viscosity index ASTM D2270 148
Pour point ASTM D97 -42°C / -44°F
Flash point ASTM D92 228°C / 442°F
TBN ASTM D2896 10.4 mg KOH/g