High performance 100% Synthetic lubricant specifically designed for powerful and recent cars fitted with large displacement engines, Gasoline and direct injection turbo Diesel.
Advanced 100% Synthetic lubricant that provides at the same time High Protection and Fuel Economy. Approved by OEMs such as BMW Group, GM (General Motors) OPEL, MERCEDES and VW for its EFE – Extra Fuel Economy – property. Specially designed for the latest generation cars, powered by Gasoline and Diesel engines, naturally aspirated or turbocharged, direct or indirect injection.
For vehicles that are Euro 4, 5 or 6 emission regulation compliant and require an ACEA C3 engine oil i.e. high HTHS (> 3.5 mPa.s) viscosity and “Mid SAPS” with reduced content of Sulfated Ash (≤0.8%), Phosphorus (0.07% ≤ x ≤ 0.09%) and Sulfur (≤ 0.3%), or an ACEA C2 engine oil i.e. a low friction, low HTHS (≥ 2.9 mPa.s) viscosity and “Mid SAPS” oil with reduced content of Sulfated Ash (≤ 0.8%), Phosphorus (≤ 0.09%) and Sulphur (≤ 0.3%).
- Suitable when a “Fuel Economy” lubricant is required: ACEA C2 standard.
- Compatible with catalytic converters (CAT) and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF).
- May be unsuitable for use in some engines. Always refer to the owner’s manual if in doubt.
- ACEA C2 / C3
- API SERVICE SN
- BMW Long Life-04
- GM-OPEL dexos2™ (replaces GM-LL-A-025 & B-025) under N° D20247HE011
- MB-Approval 229.52
- OPEL/VAUXHALL OV0401547
- VW 505 00 505 01
- FIAT 9.55535-S1 / S3
- Drain interval: according to manufacturers’ recommendations and tuned to your own use.
- Do not mix with lubricants not ACEA C3 or ACEA C2 compliant.
- Before using, always refer to the owner’s manual or handbook of the vehicle.
Viscosity grade SAE J 300 5W-30
Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM D1298 0.851
Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 70.1 mm²/s
Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 12.1 mm²/s
Viscosity HTHS at 150°C (302°F) ASTM D4741 3.5 mPa.s
Viscosity index ASTM D2270 169
Pour point ASTM D97 -42°C / -44°F
Flash point ASTM D92 232°C / 450°F
Sulfated ash ASTM D874 0.78% weight
TBN ASTM D2896 7.8 mg KOH/g