- Long life 100% Synthetic Fluid
- NON SILICONE BASE
- For hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems
- STANDARDS : FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1 NON SILICONE BASE, DOT 4 and DOT 3
- SAE J 1703
- ISO 4925 (5.1, 4 & 3)
Long life fluid:
The high wet boiling point (187°C / 369°F), superior to DOT 4 (155°C / 311°F mini) and DOT 3 (140°C / 284°F mini) conventional fluids enables to use this product longer. Indeed, DOT 3 / DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 brake fluids have the property to absorb humidity contained in the air, which reduces their boiling points and consequently security. The wet boiling point is representative of the fluid after one year of use.
Specially designed for anti-locking brake systems (ABS):
The viscosity (820 centipoises at -40°C / -40°F) lower than DOT 4 (up to 1800 cp) and DOT 3 (up to 1500 cp) brake fluids allows an easier fluid circulation in micro-valves of anti-locking systems.
Perfectly neutral with seals used in braking systems. Anti-corrosion.
- Mixable with DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 NON SILICONE BASE products.
- Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids (LHM).
- Store brake fluid in its original container, tightly closed to avoid absorption of moisture.
- Aggressive chemical product if contact with hands, paint or varnish.
- If skin contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Drain Interval: 12 to 24 month as per manufacturers’ recommendations.
100% synthetic fluid, polyglycol bases.
Dry boiling point: 269 °C / 516 °F
Wet boiling point: 187 °C / 369 °F
Viscosity at -40°C: (-40°F) 820 mm²/s
Viscosity at 100°C: (212°F) 2.1 mm²/s