- Suitable for turbo or naturally aspirated gasoline engines, equipped with catalytic converters.
- Suitable for all gasoline engines using leaded or unleaded gasoline, LPG, Autogas fuel.
- All driving conditions : City, Road, Highway.
- STANDARD ILSAC GF-5
- API SN
Designed to meet the new ILSAC GF-5 and API SN specifications. Provides exceptional engine protection and at the same time even more efficient operation. Improved fuel economy and greater power when compared to more viscous products.
Formulated with latest technology to ensure emission control systems durability. The high performance anti-wear additive results in reduction of engine internal frictions and increases engine life duration by reducing wear.
- Excellent anti-oxidation preventing premature oil thickening and ageing due to thermal stress.
- Very efficient anti-deposit and anti-black sludge power which maintains a clean engine.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam properties.
Drain period : according to manufacturers’ recommendations and driving patterns.
Viscosity grade SAE J 300 0W20
Density at 15°C (59°F) ASTM D1298 0.845
Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 8.2 mm²/s
Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 42.5 mm²/s
Viscosity index ASTM D2270 173
TBN ASTM D2896 6.3 mg KOH/g