- Designed to provide ultimate level of performance especially for recent gasoline engine designs. Suitable for turbo or naturally aspirated gasoline engines, equipped with catalytic converters.
- Suitable for all gasoline engines using leaded or unleaded gasoline, LPG, Autogas fuel.
- All driving conditions : City, Road, Highway.
- STANDARD API SN
- Designed to meet the new API SN specifications.
- Provides exceptional engine protection.
- Formulated with latest technology to ensure emission control systems durability.
- The high performance anti-wear additive results in reduction of engine internal frictions and increases engine life duration by reducing wear.
- Excellent anti-oxidation preventing premature oil thickening and ageing due to thermal stress.
- Very efficient anti-deposit and anti-black sludge power which maintains a clean engine.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam properties.
Drain interval : according to manufacturers’ recommendations and driving patterns.
Viscosity grade SAE J 300 10W40
Density at 15°C (68°F) ASTM D4052 0.854
Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 99.1 mm²/s
Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 14.9 mm²/s
Viscosity index ASTM D2270 158
TBN ASTM D2896 6.3 mg KOH/g