- Can also be used on diesel engines requiring API CF oils. Suitable for turbo or naturally aspirated gasoline engines, equipped with catalytic converters.
- Suitable for all gasoline engines using leaded or unleaded gasoline, LPG, Autogas fuel.
- E85 fuel compatible.
- All driving conditions : City, Road, Highway.
- ILSAC GF-5
- API SN with CF performance
Designed to meet the new ILSAC GF-5 and API SN specifications. Provides exceptional engine protection and at the same time even more efficient operation. Improved fuel economy and greater
power when compared to more viscous products.
- Formulated with latest technology to ensure emission control systems durability. The high performance anti-wear additive results in reduction of engine internal frictions and increases engine life duration by reducing wear.
- Excellent anti-oxidation preventing premature oil thickening and ageing due to thermal stress.
- Very efficient anti-deposit and anti-black sludge power which maintains a clean engine.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam properties.
Drain period : according to manufacturers’ recommendations and driving patterns.
Viscosity grade SAE J 300 5W-30
Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM D4052 0.849
Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 62.9 mm²/s
Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 10.2 mm²/s
Viscosity index ASTM D2270 149
TBN ASTM D2896 7.3 mg KOH/g