- High performance Technosynthese® fluid specially engineered for Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) gearbox type.
- Suitable for use in a wide range of vehicles fitted with CVT gearboxes using either chain/pulleys or belt/pulleys design.
- Especially suitable for vehicles from American car makers GM, FORD, CHRYSLER,…, Asian car makers HONDA, HYUNDAI, KIA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, SUBARU, TOYOTA,… or European car makers AUDI, BMW, CITROËN, MERCEDES, PEUGEOT, RENAULT, …
- Attention, not recommended for CVT unit fitting hybrid vehicles. Before use always refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle.
STANDARDS AND MANUFACTURERS SPECIFICATIONS: Refer to chart.
MOTUL MULTI CVTF is a high tech multi vehicles CVT fluid suitable for a wide range of CVT-equipped passenger cars, including belt-CVT and chain-CVT design.
Thanks to its exclusive and dedicated formula, MULTI CVTF :
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with CVT automatic gearboxes by providing optimum metal-to-metal friction.
- Provides high anti-shudder performance to avoid engine vibrations for increased comfort.
- Protects gears that are more and more numerous, compact and heavily loaded.
- Gives superior automatic transmission response through smooth shift feel and reduced shift time lag.
- Improves CVT reaction at cold temperature.
- Extends life time duration due to high shear stability at hot temperature and high oxidation resistance.
- Increases wear protection of belt, chain and pulleys.
- Anti-corrosion, anti-foam.
Can be mixed only with similar lubricants.
Oil change: according to manufacturer’s recommendations and adapt according to your own use.
Not recommended for CVT unit fitting hybrid vehicles.
Before use always refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle.
Color Visual Blue
Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM1298 0.852
Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 34.3 mm2/s
Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 7.2 mm2/s
Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 180
Flash Point ASTM D92 210°C / 410°F