- Suitable for standard and unleaded fuel.
- All driving conditions : City, Road, Highway.
STANDARDS – API SM / CF
- MULTIPOWER PLUS has been developed and tested in accordance with the latest performance specifications. It incorporates the latest lubricant technology to meet the current API SM performance.
- The high performance anti-wear additive results in reduction of engine internal frictions and increases life duration by the wear reduction.
- Excellent anti-oxidation preventing premature oil thickening and ageing due to thermal stress.
- Very efficient anti-deposit and anti-black sludge power which maintains a clean engine.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam properties.
- Drain period : according to manufacturers’ recommendations and tune to your own use.
- MOTUL MUTIPOWER PLUS 10W-40 can be mixed with synthetic or mineral oils.
Viscosity grade SAE J 300 10W40
Density at 15°C (59°F) ASTM D4052 0.8 63
Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 14.2 mm²/s
Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 95.7 mm²/s
Viscosity index ASTM D2270 152
Pour point ASTM D97 -39°C / -38°F
Flash point ASTM D92 233°C / 451°F
TBN ASTM D4739 6.3 mg KOH/g