- Very high performance cars powered by diesel or gasoline, naturally aspirated or turbocharged multivalve injection engines. Engines tuned operating in a wide range of rpm and temperatures, in the most severe driving conditions.
- Engines producing medium to high dilution in the oil.
STANDARDS: API SM / CF
Ester Technology: Ester based formula to ensure outstanding oil film resistance at very high temperature, for maximum horsepower, torque output and wear protection. Oil pressure is stable whatever the conditions of use.
- Very high API (American Petroleum Institute) performance level for improved oxidation resistance, improved deposit protection, better wear protection, and better low-temperature performance over the life of the oil.
- Perfect compatibility with the latest generations of engines requiring a lubricant with the specification API SM / CF.
- 5W40 grade allows excellent oil flow into the engine, faster oil pressure set up and faster revs rising.
- Oil change: according to your own use, or tuner’s recommendations.
- Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants.
Viscosity grade SAE J 300 5W40
Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM D1298 0.846
Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 87.3 mm²/s
Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 14.4 mm²/s
HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F) ASTM D4741 4.0 mPa.s
Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 171
Pour point ASTM D97 -39°C / -38.2°F
Flash point ASTM D92 240°C / 464°F
TBN ASTM D2896 8.4 mg KOH/g