Red Line CV-2 Grease is designed to withstand the extreme temperatures and pressures which occur in high-performance wheel bearings and CV-joints.
The excellent high temperature stability, extreme-pressure protection and water resistance enables it to out-perform even the best conventional or synthetic greases.
Red Line CV-2 Grease can be used in a wide range of applications at temperatures ranging between -100°F to 500°F and provides good oxidation and corrosion resistance, low evaporation and oil separation, and has a minimum effect on rubber seals.
The exceptional extreme-pressure performance and the fluidity of the synthetic oil allows increases in bearing life of 200% to 800%.
Red Line CV-2 Grease contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants.
- Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
- Withstands extreme temperature and pressure in wheel bearings, U-joints and high-angle CV Joints
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Will darken after high-temp use-not detrimental to performance