Meet the requirement for automatic transmission with or without slip lockup clutch, electronic controlled (manual mode, sequential mode)
STANDARDS : JASO 1A
REFERENCE : DEXRON III / MERCON / ALLISON C-4 equivalent
- Thanks to special additive with HVI(High Viscosity Index) base stocks.
- Superior friction characteristics: high torque capacity and good anti-shudder performance.
- Superior AT response: smooth shift feel and minimizing shift time rag.
- Long drain interval: good shear stability and anti-oxidation.
- Anti-corrosion, anti-rust, anti-foam
Oil change: according to manufacturer’s recommendations and to be adapted according to your own use. We advise to change each 30,000km in order to keep good drivability.
Color Visual Red
Density at 15degC ISO 12185 0.8538
Viscosity at 100degC ASTM D445 7.36 mm2/s
Viscosity at 40degC ASTM D445 37.5 mm2/s
Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 166
Viscosity at –10degC ASTM D2983 560 mPa.s
Viscosity at –20degC ASTM D2983 1360 mPa.s
Viscosity at –30degC ASTM D2983 3990 mPa.s
Viscosity at –40degC ASTM D2983 15300 mPa.s
Flash/Fire Point ASTM D92 220/248 degC
Pour Point ASTM D97 -52.5 degC
Aniline Point ASTM D611 112.2 degC