For use with cooling system of bikes, cars or ATVs, when overheating is observed or in racing conditions to decrease engine operating temperature.
- Some racing regulation do not allow anything else than pure water, if any doubt, check with race official organisation before using MoCool. Motul Company cannot be involved in case of race disqualification while using MoCool inappropriately.
- MoCool does not provide any antifreeze protection.
- Engines run cooler by 15°C (30°F) : Improves thermal exchange and engine cooling system efficiency.
- Cooling system optimal protection against corrosion.
- Recommended for magnesium, aluminium alloys cases, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze systems.
- Water pump protection, avoid cavitation
- Anti-corrosion properties that remain while high temperature and ageing. Low corrosion inhibitors consumption.
- Seals, rubber pipes, and plastics parts friendly.
- MOTUL MoCool is a concentrated cooling fluid that may be mixed with distillated water for immediate use as a coolant.
- Mix with water at 5% (20:1).
- Do not use pure product.
- Can be mixed with most coolants monoethyleneglycol based.
Color Visual Purple
Density at 20°C/68°F ASTM D1122 1.058
PH ASTM D1187 9.4