Specially recommended for gearboxes hard to shift and Peugeot, Citroën, Renault… gearboxes. All mechanical transmission, synchronized or not synchronized gearboxes, gearbox/differential and transfer gearboxes without limited slip system operating under shocks, heavy loads and low revolution speed or moderate loads and high revolution speed.
- API GL4 and GL5
Extreme pressure lubricant for an efficient anti-wear protection reinforced with synthetic base stocks for a better resistance at high temperature and longer life time.
- Stays in 80 viscosity grade after KRL 20 hours shear test as requested by SAE J306 Standard.
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear.
- 80 viscosity grade at hot temperature reduces gearbox drag and then fuel consumption.
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting when the gearbox is cold.
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears.
- Suitable for any type of seal and yellow material used in gearboxes design.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam.
Oil change: According to manufacturers’ requirements and adjust according to your own use.
Viscosity grade SAE J 306 75W80
Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM D1298 0.878
Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 58.8 mm²/s
Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 10.1 mm²/s
Viscosity index VIE ASTM D2270 160
Flash point ASTM D92 204°C / 399°F
Pour point ASTM D97 -36°C / -32°F