- Specially recommended for gearboxes hard to shift and/or noisy gearboxes.
- All mechanical transmission synchronised or not synchronised gearboxes, gearbox/differential, transfer gearbox and hypoid differentials without limited slip system operating under shocks, heavy loads and low revolution speed or moderate loads and high revolution speed.
- API GL-5 and GL-4
Technosynthese® “Extreme Pressure” lubricant for an efficient anti-wear protection reinforced with synthetic base stocks for a better resistance at high temperature and longer life time.
- Stays in viscosity grade 90 after the KRL 20 hours shear test as requested by SAE J306 Standard.
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear.
- Viscosity grade 90 at high temperature to provide outstanding oil film resistance at hot temperature and/or to reduce transmission noise.
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting when the gearbox is cold.
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears.
- Suitable for any type of seal and yellow material used in gearboxes design.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam.
Oil change: According to manufacturers’ requirements and adjust according to your own use.
Viscosity grade SAE J 306 75W90
Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM D1298 0.859
Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 114.0 mm²/s
Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 17.1 mm²/s
Viscosity index ASTM D2270 165
Flash point ASTM D92 216°C / 421°F
Pour point ASTM D97 -42°C / -44°F