- All types of hydraulic brake and clutch actuators requiring non-silicone synthetic fluid.
- Specially designed to resist to extreme temperature generated by racing carbon and ceramic brakes allowing minimizing air entrance for brake cooling.
- Can be also used with conventional steel discs and clutch systems actuators.
- Widely exceeds DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 standards (except for DOT 5.1 viscosity at – 40°C).
STANDARDS – FMVSS 116 DOT 4 / SAE J1703
Extreme thermal resistance and stability:
- MOTUL RBF 660 FACTORY LINE very high boiling point (328°C / 622°F) is superior to conventional brake fluids DOT 5.1 (260°C / 500°F mini) and DOT 4 (230°C / 446°F mini), and therefore enables effective braking even in extreme conditions.
- Provides better aerodynamic performance by reducing air entrance for brake cooling on cars.
Efficient when rainy:
- MOTUL RBF 660 FACTORY LINE very high wet boiling point (204°C / 399°F) is superior to conventional brake fluids DOT 5.1 non-silicone base (180°C / 356°F mini) and DOT 4 (155°C / 311°F mini), and therefore enables to keep efficient braking in wet conditions.
- Brake fluids tend to absorb humidity from the air, which reduce boiling point and increase the risk to get to “vapor lock” phenomena.
- The wet boiling point is measured by humidifying the product with 3% of water.
- Avoid mixing with polyglycol based brake fluids.
- Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids (LHM).
- Store brake fluid in its original container, tightly closed to prevent moisture absorption.
- Aggressive chemical product if contact with hands, paint or varnish.
- If skin contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
100% Synthetic fluid, polyglycol bases.
Dry boiling point 328 °C / 622 °F
Wet boiling point 204 °C / 399 °F
Viscosity at -40 °C (-40 °F) 1698 mm²/s
Viscosity at 100 °C (212 °F) 2.59 mm²/s