Please note that ATE Blue has been discontinued and is no longer available.
The formula offers a minimal drop in boiling point resulting in a long-lasting fluid that may not need to be changed for up to 3 years under normal highway driving conditions. Products with a lower wet boiling point have to be replaced considerably more often (e.g., DOT3 products should be replaced annually). The overall high dry and wet boiling points make this fluid an excellent choice for street driven vehicles, too, where brake fluid is flushed less frequently than that in race-driven vehicles.
Features/Benefits of ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid:
- Blue tint of fluid makes bleeding brakes easier
- Ideal for race use, excellent choice for street driven vehicles, too
- Boiling point minimum: 536 degrees F
- Wet boiling point minimum: 388 degrees F
- Viscosity at -104 degrees F: max 1,400 mm 2/5
- Designed to last up to 3 years under normal highway driving conditions
To maintain the functional reliability of brake systems, brake fluid must be changed according to the specifications of the vehicle manufacturer (quality and change interval). In race/track applications, it becomes even more critical that the brake fluid is routinely changed to maintain optimum performance.
For race applications, vehicle owners will often alternate fluid flushes between ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid and ATE TYP 200 Amber Brake Fluid. The identical specifications of the fluid and color difference make it easy to know when the old fluid is completely flushed out of the system.